Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What's on my Nails?

So I went and got my nails done today and while I was searching the rack of polishes for that perfect color, I found the most amazing pink ever. Now, I know we are nearing fall and the bright colors will be long gone in a few weeks but I'm not letting go of my summer polishes yet! Anyways, the color I found is Shell-O by China Glaze ($7.50) from their sunsational collection. Oh my gracious, it is such a beautiful pink! It has a neon look to it but it's not overpowering. I just wish I would have discovered this earlier in the summer because I'm in love with it! 



It's coming off a little more coral on camera but I promise it is bright pink! If you can get your hands on it, don't pass it up! You definitely won't regret it. 


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment