Monday, August 26, 2013

Nivea Lip Butters

One of the biggest crazes in the beauty world right now are lip butters. Most every cosmetic brand has their own version of a "lip butter" and I have to say, I am very much enjoying this trend! I love moisturizing lip products, lip balms, anything of that nature. When I heard about these lip butters from Nivea, I was like yep, I need those now. Sure enough, they have become some of my most loved beauty products. They are incredibly moisturizing, last for a decent amount of time and smell so amazing! The vanilla & macadamia kiss is my favorite but the raspberry rosé kiss is right up there with it! These are the only two I own but I use them to death and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. The raspberry rose leaves a slight pink tint to the lips as compared to the vanilla & macadamia, which leaves a clear, shiny look. 


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rosé Kiss

Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment