Wednesday, August 28, 2013

5 Must-have Hair Products

Let's take a minute to talk about hair ladies and gentlemen. I'm sure everybody loves keeping their hair looking as healthy, shiny and luscious as possible. I mean, who wouldn't? To be able to do that, you have to a good foundation of products! Below I have outlined some of my favorites that to help fight frizz, hold a curl or give your hair that extra punch of volume! 


I mean it when I say this stuff has completely changed my hair. It replaces lost protein, seals in cuticles, hydrates and so much more! I use it after I get out of the shower, usually 3-4 sprays. Depending on your hair type, adjust the number of sprits you use, as it can weigh down your hair if you use too much. It makes it so much easier to untangle my hair, it leaves it very soft and shiny and I can tell it's made it stronger and less prone to breakage. 


I've tried many oils for my hair since I tend to have very dry hair and lacks moisture. Moroccan, argon,  coconut, etc. oils are all the rage these days and this product is definitely one of best I've come across. It does exactly what it says; it controls frizz for dry, unmanageable hair without making the hair look oily. It gets a nice, healthy shine and it smells wonderful! And for $4.97, you really can't beat it! 


Out of all the hairsprays I've tried in my lifetime, this is by far the best one. It smells amazing first off, which is a huge plus for me. It contains optical brighteners, which adds a beautiful sheen to the hair. It holds any type of hairstyle I try to do: up-do's, curls, anything. The best thing is for the amount of hold it has, it doesn't leave with my hair feeling stiff and uncomfortable like a lot of hairsprays do. It dries extremely fast as well! Amazing product!


If you want voluminous, sexy hair, I've got the answer to your prayers! My hairstylist used this one me a few years ago and I was absolutely amazed by how well it worked! It doesn't take very much, I just shake a little into my hand and work it into my roots with my finger tips and it immediately lifts my roots and adds tons of volume! I swear this stuff is magic, I don't what it is but it works wonders! I'm pretty sure they sell this at Target now so go check it out the next time your cruising through the hair isle! 


Finally, one of my most loved products. I love the look of shiny locks and this stuff gets the job done! Just spray it on the same way you would hairspray and bam! Beautiful, shiny hair that's to die for! And it smells wonderful as well! It looks like a little bottle but it has lasted me for quite a long time so it's definitely worth the money!

Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment