Tuesday, August 20, 2013

L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12 Hr. Liquid Liner

If you know me, you know I am a fanatic for winged, cat-eye liner. I'm addicted. Even when I wear simple everyday makeup, my eyeliner is winged out. I think it adds a lot to my eye shape and I just love the way it looks! It's taken me a very, very long time to finally be able to master the winged liner and I've tried many different eyeliners to try to make the process easier. It's hard to find a good liner that is ink black, stays all day and has a good tip for creating a wing. And I'm happy to announce that I have finally found what I have been looking for! 




L'Oreal Infallible The Super Slim 12 Hr. Liquid Liner $8.99

This is hands down the best liquid liner I have ever used. The tip looks a bit intimidating but it is perfect for creating detailed wings or just to make a crisp line. It is very easy to control and isn't flimsy like many other liners I've tried. In my opinion, L'Oreal makes the best eyeliners at the drugstore, whether it be gel, liquid or pencil. I highly recommend checking out their liners, you won't be disappointed. 


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment