Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Brighter, the Better!

Hey guys! 
I quickly wanted to share with you my favorite bright lipsticks from MAC! I recently did a post with a breakdown of MAC lipsticks and their formulas so I go check that out if you haven't already! 

MAC Impassioned

MAC Vegas Volt

MAC Lickable 

From Left to Right: Impassioned, Vegas Volt & Lickable

I've always loved bright lipsticks but I was honestly scared to wear them for the longest time. But the more I collected and played around with them to find which colors suited me best, I was able to step out of my comfort zone and now I wear them all the time! So if you are on the fence about going bold and trying a bright lipstick, I say do it! You never know until you try. :)

Click here to check out MAC lipsticks!


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment