Sunday, August 11, 2013

My first blog post!

Hello blogging world! My name is Kylie and this is my first blog post ever! I have been considering starting a blog for a while and I finally decided to take that leap of faith. I am about to enter into a very new and exciting time in my life: college. Yes, I am officially a college student now and I must say I anticipate it being some of the best years of my life. I will be starting up here in about a week and I am thrilled to begin this journey! New friends, new teachers, new experiences. Going along with that, I thought this would be the perfect time to start a blog! But what am I going to be blogging about? Well, I have had a love affair with make-up going on for about 3 years now and it is time that I let the world know. It is something that I am very passionate about and love to share with others. I have acquired a generous collection of products that I love to review so I figured why not share my thoughts with others who also have a love of make-up and all things beauty! I plan on posting frequent reviews, thoughts, etc. about new & old products alike, as well as random fun things that may come up in my life! So thank you for taking the time to stop by and enjoy! 


Love,
      Ky

  




No comments:

Post a Comment