Saturday, August 24, 2013

Review: Garnier BB Cream

I'm sure we have all heard about these "miracle" skin perfecters by now..not only are there BB creams but we now have CC creams, DD creams and who knows what other letter of creams to choose from. I am only familiar with BB creams so I can't give you advice about CC creams or any of the others quite yet. Honestly, I have never been a huge fan of BB creams. They tend to make my very dry skin appear very oily. How is that even possible? That reason alone is enough to make me shy away from them but I have also found that the coverage they provide is just not doing it for me. However, there is one shining star that gets the job done and provides a beautiful, shine-free finish to the skin.


 Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Pefector BB Cream $12.99

This is the second version of this BB cream that Garnier has released, this one being made with 2 different formulations for different skin types. I bought the oily-combination skin formula to see if it would help with the undesirable oily look that the original Garnier BB cream seemed to give off. I was right. This oil-free formula is perfect; it doesn't make my face shiny and it lasts all day! It leaves more of a satin finish, which is very pretty and when set with powder, it doesn't leave a sticky feeling to the face like some BB creams or tinted moisturizers do. It also contains Broad Spectrum SPF 20, which makes it perfect for the summer months! The only thing I do not like about this product is the color range. It is only available in two shades, light/medium and medium/deep. I have the light/medium, which works for me but I can't imagine this being a color match for fair or very fair skin. Besides that, I highly recommend checking this BB cream out, you won't be disappointed!


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment