Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cardigan Alert!

I don't know about you guys but I am fanatic for cardigans when fall starts to roll around. I wear them basically every day when the cool weather hits and I just love the way they look. They go with virtually any outfit and they keep me warm. Now, you must know that I am pretty particular when it comes to picking out my cardigans: they have to be the longer type of cardigan and I prefer them to have buttons. So I'm sure you can guess the excitement I felt when I found out that Target had released their "boyfriend cardigans". They are absolutely perfect; they fit all of my criteria and more. And the best part is, they come in a large variety of colors! Below I will share with you the colors my mom and I picked out (yes, we share a lot of our clothes since we are about the same size.) They are on sale for $16.99 so hurry and get them while you can! 




P.S. we got size medium since they are 100% cotton & they did shrink a little bit when we washed them so I recommend going up a size than what you would normal get. 

Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment