Sunday, August 11, 2013

My make-up collection, storage & set-up

Hello again! 

I wanted to share with you my make-up collection, storage and set-up! I purchased this jewelry vanity from the Hayworth Collection from Pier One Imports about a year ago and absolutely love it! It offers a lot of versatility and serves as a place to house all of my make-up and jewelry. 


Below I will share how I use each drawer of the vanity, starting from the second drawer from the top (the first one holds some of my jewelry.) Of course, it could obviously be more organized but I am still trying to find a set-up that I am completely comfortable with and this is how looks on a day-to-day basis for now.

Lipsticks/Lipgloss/Lipliners




Primer/Foundation/Concealer/Powder




Single eyeshadows/Duos/Cream shadow/Small palettes





Blush/Bronzer/Highlighter



Palettes



(Clearly I have a love affair with Urban Decay)




Mascara/Eyeliner/Misc.


My desk

Aka where I do my make-up :)




As you can see, I keep things pretty organized as a whole. This post was in no way meant to brag or try to "show off" my collection but rather to show my personal set-up and maybe give others ideas on how to organize theirs. There are people who have much more make-up than I do and others who have much less but I have the amount I have because it is a hobby for me and something that makes me very happy. :)

Adios friends & have a great rest of the day! 

Love,
      Ky



No comments:

Post a Comment