Sunday, August 25, 2013

Favorite Skin Care Products!

Hello again! Today I've complied my must-have skin care products for you! It's taken me a while to finally find a routine that I really liked and worked well for me and my skin type. I have very dry skin and it's pretty sensitive, making it very difficult to find products that truly work for me and won't cause redness and irritation. It can be tricky but I've got it down now so here are my favorites!

 Clean & Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin

This facial cleanser is by far my favorite cleanser. It's made specifically for sensitive skin, making it perfect for me! It doesn't dry my face out, as most cleansers do and it leaves it feeling very clean but not stripped. Since I've been using this cleanser, I haven't experienced as many break-outs, which is awesome! If you have sensitive or dry skin and you are having a hard time finding a good cleanser, give this one a try!

Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Moisturizer $49.50

I don't even know where to begin with this stuff, it has truly been the most wonderful skin care product to come into my life. I absolutely could not find a moisturizer that kept my skin feeling hydrated all day and made my skin look dewy without being shiny. However, I have to mix it with my Dramatically Different Lotion that I mention below or it will make me look very oily because this stuff is intense! If you have dry to super dry skin, this will become your new best friend. I used to use just the Moisture Surge moisturizer and it worked pretty well but this one is so much better! 

 Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream $63.00

If you have dry eyelids, this is for you! It is marketed to be more of an anti-aging/wrinkle prevention product but I use it because it helps with my dry eyelids and just as a bonus, it keeps the area around my eyes looking youthful! It has a very creamy, almost gel-like consistency and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. It only takes a little bit so it will last you for a substantial amount of time. Definitely worth the money in my opinion!

 Walgreens Apricot Scrub $2.00

I just happened to stumble upon this one day while wondering through the isles of Walgreens and I am so happy that I did! I had seen tons of people rave about the St. Ives Apricot Scrub but I just never bothered to pick it up. This product was sitting right next to the St. Ives scrub on the shelf and when comparing the prices, I figured it was worth a shot to go for this one as compared to the more expensive name-brand equivalent. I still haven't tried the St. Ives one because I am hooked on this stuff! It's a gentle scrub, it foams nicely and it leaves my skin feeling super soft and refreshed! 

 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion $25.00

Again, this is another great moisturizer! I love the clinique skin care line and this is one that I absolutely can't live without now. Like I said earlier, I mix it in with the Moisture Surge Intense and it's perfect! There are times when I will use this alone, like on days when my skin doesn't feel as parched but for the most part, it seems to work best for me when combined with the other product. I know that a lot of people use the gel form of this moisturizer and say it works better than the lotion and that might be but for now, this is what works for me! 

Simple Soothing Facial Toner $6.00

If you aren't using a facial toner, go out and get one now! I promise it will make a world of difference in the way your skin looks and feels. It tightens pores, removes excess dirt and helps to balance the skin's pH. I especially love this Simple toner, as it is gentle yet very effective. The best part is you can find it at most of your local drugstores!  

Clearasil Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream $8.97

This cream is by far the most effective acne spot treatment I have found yet. It reduces redness around the pimple and while it doesn't truly eliminate acne spots in 4 hours, it will have them long gone or significantly better in less than 2 days. I highly, highly recommend getting your hands on this! 


Love,
     Ky


No comments:

Post a Comment