Monday, August 19, 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Lucidity Foundation


Hello hello! Let's talk about a new foundation that I have discovered and already loving! I purchased the Estee Lauder Lucidity Light-Diffusing Makeup over the summer after seeing a review saying that it would be great for dry skin. Naturally, I was drawn to it and had to get my hands on it. I'm sure glad that I did! It has worked wonders for my skin and looks wonderful when applied with my well-loved Real Techniques Buffing Brush. I contains SPF 8, which isn't much but at least it's something. The good news about that is it most likely won't cause flashback, which I have tested and have not had a problem with. I have the color Biscuit, which matches my tanned summer skin perfectly. I think it has a very similar feel to my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation and similar coverage. The only differences are the Chanel one is water-based and has a perfume scent and this one has neither of those things. 


I swatched this on the inside of my wrist so the color would show up. You can see that the camera is picking up how luminescent and creamy the foundation is. It spreads and works into the skin very easily so you don't need much at all. 


This is me wearing the foundation. I think it looks very natural and photographs well! 


Love,
     Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment