Monday, September 2, 2013

The Final Touch!

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I recently updated my room to a newer, more mature look since I was heading into college. If you missed it, I will link it here! Anyways, the only piece of furniture that wasn't replaced was my dresser. The dresser I previously owned did still find the theme of the room but I was still longing for a colored piece of furniture and I needed just a little more space than the 5 drawers the old dresser had. My mom and I searched and searched for a few weeks, trying to find a dresser that lived up to the image I had in my head. Finally, my mom was searching on Craigslist this morning and there is was: the perfect turquoise dresser!
It has 8 drawers and holds all of my clothes + my DVD's comfortably and there is still a drawer that hasn't been filled yet! I am absolutely in love with this find and I think it fits in so well with the new room design. So like they say, good things come to those who wait. ;)



 

Love,
     Ky  


No comments:

Post a Comment