Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nars "And God Created the Woman" Palette

Hello! Today I wanted to talk about a new palette that I am trying out! +NARS Cosmetics released the "And God Created the Woman" palette over the summer, which includes 6 neutral tone shades, a brush and a mini pro-prime eyeshadow primer. Personally, I thought this was a wonderful palette and a great mix of some of Nars most popular eyeshadows like Coconut Grove and Night Clubbing. I have always been a fan of Nars eyeshadows; they are soft, so easy to blend and well pigmented. Of course, Nars products are always a bit on the pricey side but if you're in the market for great quality, I would definitely splurge on them! This palette runs for $59.00 and can be found at Sephora. 
 




 From left to right: Kalahari, Bellisima & Alhambra

 From left to right: Night Clubbing, Coconut Grove & Galapagos

 Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Primerx

#3 Eyeshadow Brush

Love,
     Ky  

No comments:

Post a Comment