Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quick Blemish Tip!

Breaking news everybody! I have discovered an amazing way to diminish the appearance of an unsightly pimple in no time! I recently had a huge, ugly pimple show up right smack in the middle of my face (don't you just love those?) and hated the way it looked. I was talking with my mom about how red and inflamed pimples are and how that makes them even more noticeable when she had a brilliant idea! We figured out that applying an anti-inflammitory cream on top of a pimple takes away the bulk of redness surrounding it, making it look significantly smaller! Seriously, try this out!! You can purchase cream like Cortaid at your local drugstores for a few bucks and I promise it will change your life! 


Love,
     Ky  

No comments:

Post a Comment