Monday, September 9, 2013

Manicure Monday!

So I made a trip to the nail salon today as my nails were way past the point of needing a fill. It was scary. Thankfully, my wonderful nail tech fixed me up with a new gorgeous color that I absolutely love! The color I chose is called 

Choreographed Chaos by Orly.

 It is a beautiful baby pink color that is a step down from the last color I had that was quite neon and screamed summer. I figured I would gradually start making the transition from summer to fall (despite my despair) and this color seemed about right. I've been on a pink nail polish kick for a while now but I can't help it, I just love the color! 




Orly nail polishes typically run for about $8.50 and can be found at Ulta, Sally's and some drugstores. 

Love,
     Ky  


No comments:

Post a Comment