Wednesday, September 18, 2013

More Drugstore Goodies!

Hello friends! In one of my last posts, I talked about I had made a trip to the drugstore recently and would be reviewing some of the goodies I bought! Well, here it is! I purchased some truly fabulous products that I had never tried out before and I am so excited to share them with you all! 

Wet n Wild Blush



Wet n Wild Blush in Heather Silk ($2.00)

This is the first time I had ever tried a Wet n Wild blush and I am throughly impressed! It is ridiculously pigmented, seriously the most pigmented blush I have ever used. I barely have to tap my brush into it and it is almost enough for both cheeks. Crazy stuff! The best part is it lasts all day, which is amazing considering it is a cheap drugstore blush. I absolutely plan on purchasing more of these blushes and I am ecstatic that I have found them!  


Rimmel ScandalEyes Shadow Stick



Rimmel ScandelEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Paranoid Purple ($4.99)


Rimmel ScandelEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Bulletproof Beige ($4.99)

From left to right: Bulletproof Beige & Paranoid Purple

These are amazing!! So, so good. I have heard them talked about for a long time so I finally picked up a few colors to try. I am so glad I did! The colors are very pigmented and glide on so easily. And they really do last all day with no creasing or fading. It's like the dream product! The color Bulletproof Beige is an awesome every-day neutral color to use as a base. It is shimmery but not overpowering by any means. The second color, Paranoid Purple is equally as beautiful. I love my purples and this one is perfect to use in combination with my favorite purple shadows. These sticks are very similar to Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil, like almost identical. So if you're looking for a great alternative to the Urban Decay ones, definitely pick these up!


Rimmel ScandelEyes Kohl Kajal Pencil




Rimmel ScandelEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil in Nude ($4.49)


Rimmel ScandelEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil in Purple ($4.49)

From left to right: Purple & Nude

Going along with the Rimmel trend, I picked up these Kohl Kajal Pencils. They are also incredible! I am a huge fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencils and these are very similar. They stay on all day, don't smudge and have great color pay-off. I've been using the nude color to line my waterline and it seriously doesn't come off until I take my make up off at night. I have raved before about my Tarte Inner Rim Brightener that is very similar to this but I think I might like this one a little more, which is great since it is so much cheaper! The purple pencil is stunning. It's a dark, matte purple that really brings out green eyes. You really can't go wrong with these, I absolutely recommend you go and pick some up! 


Love,
     Ky  

No comments:

Post a Comment