Saturday, December 20, 2014

Revlon Luxe Creme Eyeshadow

Happy Saturday! 

As Christmas and New Years is coming upon us quickly, there will be many parties and festivities to be had and of course, that means you need festive make up! I have come across the new Revlon Luxe Creme Eyeshadow (which is part of the limited edition Revlon Fall/Winter 2014 Boho Chic Collection by Gucci Westman) at the drugstore recently and felt the need to share it!

The Specs: 

The Formula: The formula of this eyeshadow is soft but definitely not the "creamy" consistency that I was envisioning. In the pot, it has a somewhat spongy feel, unlike any other eyeshadow that I own as of yet. When I wore it, it had great staying power with my Nars Pro Prime. I can't speak to how it holds up without a primer but maybe I should test that out soon and let you guys know. 

The Color: The color I picked up is Street Style. It is a dark, forest green with flecks of gold and blue shimmer throughout. As far as I know, this is the only color in the collection and since this collection is limited edition, you will definitely want to snatch it up quickly if you like it! 

The Price: $8.99 at your local drugstore or Ulta (I have not seen this product at Target or Wal-Mart.) 












Love,


Ky


No comments:

Post a Comment